Hawaii
Options

Walking down the aisle...

Would any of you mind sharing the song you walked/will walk down the aisle to?
I'm thinking of having my girls walk to "Somewhere over the Rainbow" by Iz, but I'm stuck on what to use for myself.  I'd love a "Hawaiian" version of the Bridal Chorus, but I can't seem to find one.
Any suggestions?  We have a DJ, but also have a live music option.  Thank  you!

Re: Walking down the aisle...

• Options

I walked down the aisle to "Road That Never Ends" by Kealii Reichel. Dont remember hearing it much though! lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So... my favorites from this board are:

Can't help falling in love (Elvis) - on acoustic guitar (brings tears to my eyes!)
    Bridal Chorus on the ukelele
    Anything by Vitamin String Quartet
  • Options
    I walked down to "Lucky" by Jason Mraz sung by Jaime Lawrence. Jaime changed a few of the words so it would work well but it was perfect and he did an amazing job singing it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    The girls walked down the aisle to "Thousand years" by Christina Perry and I walked down to "Lucky" by Jason Mraz.  Jess and I are on the same page :)  BUT I don't remember hearing one word.  I was so wrapped up in trying not to fall face forward and embarrass myself.
  • Options
    H, parents, bridal party walked down the aisle to Forever by Ben Harper.

I walked down to Rest of Your Life by Na Leo Pilimehana

Recessional was Somewhere over the rainbow.

All sung by Jamie Lawrence, who was fabulous!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My bridesmaids walked in to somewhere over the rainbow/wonderful world by iz, my song was marry me by train, and recessional was better together by jack johnson. They were played on a hawaiian guitar
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My bridesmaids walked in to somewhere over the rainbow/wonderful world by iz, my song was marry me by train, and recessional was better together by jack johnson. They were played on a hawaiian guitar
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm walking down the aisle to the Hawaiian Wedding Song in honor of my late father and mother.  That was their wedding song. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit Maui.Weddings.com
  • Options
    I'm debating between 4 songs:
    1) At Last by Etta James (we crashed our car to this song while sharing a kiss while driving, not a good idea btw lol)
    2) Living for the Love of You by The Isley Brothers
    3) I love You For So Many Reasons by Bloodstone
    4) Spend My Life With You by Eric Banet and Tamia

I'm considering putting the names in a hat and picking lol

My bff walked down to Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts sung by her sister. Not a dry eye in the gazebo!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @ktabin:  I love your choices, especially the recessional song, gotta love Jack Johnson
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards