Hawaii
Options

Poll: Wedding inspiration

Magazines? Websites? Others? What vibe are you going for with your wedding?

Re: Poll: Wedding inspiration

• Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I often like the stuff on the blogs Ruffled and OnceWed - vintage, unique, and somewhat understated, but with personality.

ETA: Our vibe - fun, personal, and memorable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mostly stuff from the internet like the wedding blogs and things other people post. Wedding mags are sooo expensive! plus I feel I can get a lot more information from looking online.

Vibe: romantic, casual, vintage, oceanside wedding!
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everywhere!! Etsy, The Knot, wedding magazines, wedding blogs, ladies on the board, Google images.....I'm not creative at all, so I just steal ideas from all over that I love. Hopefully everything will come together in the end! Going for romantic, tropical, elegant.
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The wedding magazines, the shows on tv and the different ideas mentioned by everyone on this message board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedding shows--sometimes just for ideas on what NOT to do though :) I've bought wedding magazines, but they were really only helpful for budget ideas or wedding dresses.  Their designs are always a bit over the top or cheesy.  Mostly find inspiration from other Knotties' bios.

Design: classic elegance 
    Vibe: casual elegance

I like to draw a distinction between what we want it to look like/how we and our friends & family will be behaving.  Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards