Hawaii
Options

AW: Shawn Starr rocks :)

As if that needed saying - its well documented on this board!  Anywho, below is a link to a facebook album of some teaser pics Shawn sent yesterday.  Hopefully Ill have the full set next week and can post more!

www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2880707&id=1922330&l=538fdba410">http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2880707&id=1922330&l=538fdba410

Hope the link works - I'm hopeless at such things....

Re: AW: Shawn Starr rocks :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Amazing pictures! You looked beautiful and your wedding looked perfect - loved the colors. Makes me even more excited for mine in three weeks!
  • Options
    vvolenvvolen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Your photos are fantastic! I love everything!

I really love your tent, what are the dimensions and how many guests did you have? How much did it cost for the tent, tables, chairs, linens, lanterns and dance floor?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    as i said on FB, your pictures are GORRRRRRGEOUS! love love love them! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    gorgeous photos!
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are amazing!!  What a beautiful bride you are, and I love everything about your wedding!  Congratulations Mrs.!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! those are gorgeous photos!  I just love your cake :) you looked so beautiful! :)
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG...just went to your facebook page and realized who you are.  All this time I never made the connection!  This is Jamie from HS, btw...lol.

Anyways, gorgeous pictures!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies - every time I look at the pictures I'm amazed at how well everything turned out.  Certainly wouldn't have been this awesome without knottie assistance and inspiration  :)

Jaime - thats hilarious...I thought you knew.  Cai filled me in on all the high school ladies on the board when I first got here.  Oh well, better late than never, right? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm...okay, now that you mention it I think I vaguely remember a post where she was talking about it.  It must have totally slipped my mind.  I start associating people with their SNs...I'll probably call you "daveandjess2010" next time I see you!  :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful photos!  And can I say that I really wanted to taste that cake?  That looked so good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    mahea75mahea75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pics! Can't wait to see more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards