LOL! :)
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope's it not too late...

Name: Julie
    FI / DH's name: Alfred
    Current state of residence: Ontario Canada
    Moving after wedding? We moved last summer for the last time until we retire...lol
    Wedding date: September 21, 2011
    Wedding location: Olowalu Plantation House
    Colors: Turquoise blue...although my BM's dresses are more turquoise green ...fuchsia and ivory...with subtle hints of gold on our dinning tables
    Size of bridal party: lucky 7
    Favorite detail: all the little details to personalize our wedding...basically my etsy finds other than the venue of course and the man...lol

Kids?  (Now or planned) Probably not...he already has two from a previous marriage
    Pets? But of course...our keep us on our toes...Drew Drew
    How do you take your coffee? Don't like the taste of it...not even flavoured so its tea and hot chocolate for me
    Favorite food? Embarrassing at my age but french fries
    Salty or sweet? Both...salty first folowed by a sweet chaser...lol
    Do you work out? Yep...intense right now but will continue upon our return
    Love or hate your job? Hate it!!!
    What would you do if you won the lottery? Lots but it depends on how much i win...pay of all our debts and my parents...buy new cars and travel the world...buy a house in Maui and another in Vancouver/Kelowna as our summer home...need to keep the insurance going...lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_thursday-survey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:9d666e80-3ae2-4f80-88fb-fd26ae9d04acPost:e0687fe5-4598-4051-98b8-d35e7c47c6f1">Re: Thursday survey!</a>:
    [QUOTE] We just got Maus our 4 month weimaraner [/QUOTE]

Oh my god...Maus is getting so big!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Michele (aka Mic')
    FI / DH's name: Michael
    Current state of residence: California in good ol' Fontucky
    Moving after wedding? Just like every other homeowner on here...nope. Bought our house 2 years ago.
    Wedding date: April 20, 2012 (and yes, there's a reason we picked 4/20)
    Wedding location: Big Island of Hawaii (Kona)
    Colors: Really don't have any but the attire seems to be yellows, burnt orange and browns
    Size of bridal party: just a MOH and BM (that's if the best man isn't to drunk to miss the wedding) haha
    Favorite detail: Getting married at the "Little Blue Church"
    Kids?  (Now or planned) Not yet and it may be sooner than later (as in I may be knocked up before the wedding if the man had any say in it)
    Pets? Hellz ya! Bruin-our 3 1/2 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback/Great Dane and Bella-our 2  year old blue Pit Bull
    How do you take your coffee? I dislike coffee but I'll take a extra hot, chai tea latte with non-fat milk any day!
    Favorite food? Carne Asada burritos and LUMPIA...YUMMO!
    Salty or sweet? Give me sweet any day
    Do you work out? I haven't been in a long minute but plan on using the free trainer here at work starting this week
    Love or hate your job? LOVE my job...HATE my pay (but who doesn't?)
    What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off the debt, sell the house, move to Sunset Beach in Oahu, HI and start up our own food truck business....oh the life!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards