Hawaii
Options

Nightclub open Sundays?

We are thinking about going out for an "after party" after the reception however our wedding is on a Sunday and I can't find any hip hop clubs that are open on Sunday nights. Although - this sunday also happens to be 4th of July so maybe? Can anyone make any recommendations for Oahu?

Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Nightclub open Sundays?

• Options
    kinibruinkinibruin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

hi hi hi

i think it might be too early to tell which spots are going off... but july is a high time. and if it's 4th of july, i'm sure there will be parties...

i would look in the hi newspapers and radio website a few beforehand to get a feel of what is going off. also, most of the hi knotties that are already married are on the nest or the bump... when it gets closer, you can post again on tn or tb, and you may get more feedback.

also, it depends on your vibe and where you want to be. imo hi clubs are more laid back than on the main. but it depends who's throwing the party and what the vibe is.

i haven't clubbed out in hi since... gosh... 2007? 2006? 'cause after 2007, i was going to hi with mh/fiancee at the time, and while i'm a clubber, he's not =/ but they are quite fun! ;P

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Options

My favorite holiday destination is South Beach Club in Las Vegas.On my latest trip this year to Vegas I had stayed here with my friends, great oceanfront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, a high-quality restaurant and enjoy full food such an awesome place for enjoy holidays.

South Beach Club

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards