Hawaii
Options

Squeee *** 1 month today ***

honestly never thought we'd ever get this close!!! It's funny, I had more anxieties and worries the further out we were, now that we are a month away I just feel excited - I can't wait!
451x156 proportions
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Squeee *** 1 month today ***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Thats really exciting. Do you feel like there is anything you want to do in the next month to get ready, or do you have everything covered for the most part? :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!  Enjoy this last month.  It'll fly by...
  • Options
    breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! How awesome for you! I can't wait to be that close :)
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    :) how very exciting.  These weeks are going to fly by quickly.
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, your wedding will be here in no time!  I am already freaking out at 2.5 months out, I hope I find the calm that you have!!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel so in control, I've done everything that needs to be done right now. I can't do much more until I get all of the RSVP's for the AHR and most of that stuff I'm doing in the 2 weeks between our return from Maui and the reception. Anything I'm doing right now is bonus really and my weekends are booked with pampering apt's and fun stuff : ).

AK - I felt exactly as you do at that point, I didn't think I would ever feel this calm about things right now.
    451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! How exciting!! I can't wait to feel totally settled and in control and just excited. Enjoy this last month lady!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NICE!

As you reach your 1 month mark, I'm about to reach the one year mark.

Exciting stuff! Enjoy! :)
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It must be great to feel like anything else from now out are just bonuses.  *sigh* day dreaming...
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Almost there! I love that your calm and excited! I hope to be in that state of mind when my 1 month rolls around. I'm at the 5 month mark and I can't believe it's coming up soooo fast! Any pointers?

• Options
    cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_squeee-1-month-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:ae749208-1b4d-46c7-af7c-f8c6008910a5Post:40226971-0841-4cc1-b7a3-1290593bd9b5">Re: Squeee *** 1 month today ***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Almost there! I love that your calm and excited! I hope to be in that state of mind when my 1 month rolls around. I'm at the 5 month mark and I can't believe it's coming up soooo fast! Any pointers?
    Posted by tin2ca[/QUOTE]

Honestly, the best advice I have and the biggest favor to myself was following TK checklist (I merged two different checklists together - one from a magazine and TK just to make sure I didn't miss anything), it's posted in my bio. Following that and not getting too far behind left me at this leisure point. At the 3 month mark I made myself a ball of stress to get all of the major stuff done - this way it's out of the way and I can just enjoy the last month of being a bride, working on a couple DIY projects and dreaming about our trip.
    451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    madstaylormadstaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahh congrats!!! Thats so exciting! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards