Hawaii
Options

Feels good to be back to the boards!

So, I have been on about a couple week hiatus due to studying for my graduate exam that I took this past weekend. Its so good to be back and get this ball rolling once again! The next couple weeks are going to be intense! I'm going on a family trip with my parents to the city, my fiance is taking his Mcat, then the day after we are heading to Maui for our scouting trip!

So excited! The day we get there we have an appointment set up with Gannon's for a tour/tasting. The following day I'm meeting with the coordinator for cake tasting and additional venue tours. That afternoon I am getting hair and makeup done as a trial and also for my engagement pics which are that evening! In the days following we are planning for scheduling additional catering tastings, looking at linens, and meeting with the florist to discuss ideas.

This already seems like this is going to be more of a business trip than anything. Lastly, the weekend after we return home, I get to pick up my dress and my bms are going to get fitted for theirs. This is all happening so fast- and now my ticker is starting to move! Wohoo!

Now, what recent developments have you girls made on your plans? Also, for those of you whose wedding already passed- what stage of planning were you at at 11 months, 3 weeks, and 1 day? lol

Re: Feels good to be back to the boards!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards