Hawaii

North shore Sanctuary?

Has any attended or had their ceremony at the north shore sanctuary? I saw that as an option... Any thoughts?
I know white orchid wedding planners offers that as an option.

Re: North shore Sanctuary?

• edited December 2011
    Hi! 

I had never heard of "north shore sanctuary" so when I saw your post I googled it and came across the white orchid website. 

I'm 99% sure that the location is actually Loulu Palms - beautiful site.  We did a site visit this past summer.  You can plan a wedding here without going through White Orchid, just goggle Loulu Palms and you can submit your contact info online.  Kristina contacted us pretty quickly and actually left quite a number of messages when I initially did not get back to her too quickly - much different than a lot of other vendors where you feel like you're chasing them down!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    You are probably correct. I saw "North Shore Sanctuary" on the White orchid wedding website.
    What did you think of the site? are you getting married there?
    Do you know of any other locations on the North Shore, possibly along Sunset Beach?
  • edited March 2012
    Hi!

We're actually not getting married there. The site itself was beautiful.  There are lots of women on here who book at Lanikuhonua and although I didn't visit that site, it's the same concept - it's private and basically a blank canvas to design to your hearts desire - a little more planning and work than we were interested in doing.  Best to just submit your info on their website and you'll be able to ask all your questions to their contact person.    

You may have already done this, but your best bet may be simply to use the "search" box at the top of the webpage, type in "Loulu Palms", or "Oahu North shore", then narrow your results down to those found in "community" and you'll find previous threads on whatever topic you're looking for.  Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • kimmykupcakeskimmykupcakes member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm no help. Since we decided to get married on Maui from the very start, we never looked into options on other islands.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the advice! Its been extremely helpful! I'm gonna get my dates finalized and contact Loulu estates... It's beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards