Hawaii
Options

Maui Catering Review - Cafe O'Lei

himauihimaui member
First Comment
Cafe O'Lei is not only delicious, but their service is superb!
We had a tasting about a year before our wedding at Cafe O'Lei at The Dunes at Maui Lani. We met Dana there, and she was absolutely fabulous--so friendly and engaging. Not to mention the food, which was amazing! Since then, we communicated through email, and Cafe O'Lei was very responsive and organized. We had some last minute questions about desserts, and Dana was really helpful over the phone. Cafe O'Lei is also very flexible in terms of menu changes. We had the prime rib buffet (which came with a carving person) with macadamia nut encrusted mahi mahi, a couple of island-style salads, bruschetta bar, and a couple of passed appetizers (which we didn't get to try!). We almost got the ice cream sundae bar but ended up changing our minds.
On the wedding day, their service was fabulous. We had a buffet dinner, and the servers were kind enough to get me and my husband food, since we were busy with photos and saying hi to everyone. They even boxed up a couple of meals for us at the end (since we still hardly had time to eat!).
Very highly recommended! We would definitely go with Cafe O'Lei again!
(I also had Cafe O'Lei for lunch on my wedding day, as my hairdresser was next door to their Wailuku location! Yummy!)

Re: Maui Catering Review - Cafe O'Lei

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards