Hawaii
Options

Wedding package planners on Maui

Can you recommend  a wedding coordinator on Maui?  My fiance & I want a beach or garden wedding - just the 2 of us. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding package planners on Maui

• Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I decided to use Enchanted Weddings of Maui.  Mostly because my cousin used the company in 2002 and their wedding turned out wonderful.  Although i just started working with her a couple weeks ago, Lisa has been really prompt at getting back to my e-mails and phone calls.  I believe that she handles all the weddings and works out of her home.  What I liked about her is that she doesn't charge 20% onto everything that I already did the work on planning.  When I had checked with a couple others they were going to.  

There are so many that I'm sure you can't go wrong.  On the boards I have heard people say great things about Lori from Tropical Maui Weddings also...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_wedding-package-planners-maui?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:c3d11aae-b01b-4751-baf6-0a60a636d357Post:dccc03ae-4437-44f9-b8cc-f112cb4fe7b6">Re: Wedding package planners on Maui</a>:
    [QUOTE]I decided to use Enchanted Weddings of Maui.  Mostly because my cousin used the company in 2002 and their wedding turned out wonderful.  Although i just started working with her a couple weeks ago, Lisa has been really prompt at getting back to my e-mails and phone calls.  I believe that she handles all the weddings and works out of her home.  What I liked about her is that she doesn't charge 20% onto everything that I already did the work on planning.  When I had checked with a couple others they were going to.   There are so many that I'm sure you can't go wrong.  On the boards I have heard people say great things about Lori from Tropical Maui Weddings also...
    Posted by StacyJP[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards