July 2012 Weddings
Options

Invitations

We are getting married July 22.  I was wondering when the invitations should go out and when the RSVP date should be.  I have no clue about this stuff.  We will probably be ordering the end of this month to the beginning of March...

Re: Invitations

• Options
    My invite lady told me a month out for RSVP date to track down the stragglers, then another 1 month before that to send them out.  So that would be RSVP date of June 22, which is a Friday and then start calling on Monday/Tuesday of the following week.  And mail them out around May 22nd.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I would say send them out May 22.

RSVP date should be 1-2 weeks before the vendor's head count.  If they want the head count 2 weeks before  the wedding you can make the RSVP date June 22.

Same as Michelle said!
  • Options
    I'll be sending my invites out sometime in April. I have set an RSVP date of June 20 so I have lots of time to track down stragglers. The reason I'm sending them out that early is because we will invite other people if we get a negative response. If I have a certain number of gurests then our vendor will waive the room rental fee for us. 

I would aim to have invitations out sometimes between 2 - 3 months before your wedding. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    July 21st for me...we're sending out invites on my birthday (May18th)....RSVP date is June 30th I believe we decided on...we need the final head count 2 weeks before the wedding I think...
  • Options
    getting married the 21st, we're sending our invites out mid may with a RSVP date of June 29th.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    I just ordered my invites and the lady told me to give the RSVP's 6 weeks which brought me to June 23. I am sending my invited the beginning of May that is what she told me to do. My venue needs a count 1 month before so that is why I am sending them then.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    hmmm ok! Thank you!  I should find out when they need the final head count by at our reception venue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards