Hawaii

Oahu DJ??

Hi everyone!

Happy holidays!!

I am in the hunt for a DJ/Emcee for our reception.  We are looking for someone fun who plays a really good mix of music for a decent price.
We aren't looking for someone to be out on the dancefloor or an 'entertainer' as such.  Just someone who's good at what they do.

Any rec's??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oahu DJ??

• We used ND Mixx Productions. Fran & Gil are a husband & wife team. They fit our budget & will play whatever you want them too. He's an MC & a DJ which I guess can be rare, some are shy & don't like popping on the mic. He wasn't over powering, made announcements when necessary & everyone had a good time. We also had 2 set ups with him, one for ceremony & another at the reception (we were married at Lanikuhonua Phase 2). It was seemless & he did a great job. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'd at least call them & get a quote :)
  • I just signed with a great MC/DJ!  I saw him at a friends wedding and knew that I had to have him do my own, and I wasn't even engaged yet!  His name is Don with Spin DJ's M.D.  Let me know if you want his contact info.  He is a real professional and I think he's going to make a huge difference in the flow of our reception!
  • am i allowed to ask how much you all paid for these DJs? my WC got me someone who does DJ/MC for $1400
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards