Hawaii

Maui activities

Hi ladies, I have been looking at fun activities to do while on the island and was wondering if any of you booked them before arriving there? I found some websites but unsure if they would be a good companies or a scam. Did any of you book through websites?
Thank you in advance

Re: Maui activities

• We prebooked our Luau's and the ZipLine before we arrived. I was too nervous that we would not get the days/times that we wanted. That being said, there are better deals once you arrived. We found two places that offered our ZipLine at 40% plus less than what we paid. 
    The two activities/shows we booked after arrival both did not have discounts and one was luck in getting the tickets. 
    We used Mauifuncompany.com. They were great to work with and called me with tips. 
  • I booked everything directly with the companies before we went. We had a tight schedule so I wanted to make sure we could do things when we wanted too! If you are snorkeling.... Book with trilogy, they were sooooo great! You can read my reviews I wrote a week ago. Highly recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards