Hawaii
Options

North Shore Oahu Rehearsal Dinner

I hope everyone's plans are coming together smoothly! We're in the midst of finalizing contracts and details with the help of our planner. Our wedding is at Turtle Bay Resort on August 13, 2011. Does anyone have any tips for a rehearsal dinner location in the area? We're anticipating a group of about 20.

Thanks!

Re: North Shore Oahu Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    55pawsh55pawsh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jameson's By the Sea or Haleiwa Joe's are always good choices.  Jameson's has a great view of the sunset and delicious bloody mary's.  Both are in Haleiwa (across from the beach) so about 15 minutes from Kahuku.

Last week we went toLeonardo's at Turtle Bay and were really surprised, it was REALLY good!  You may be able to get some type of discount if you're staying there and getting married there too :)   http://www.turtlebayresort.com/Dining/Dining.asp
  • Options
    TripleAubsTripleAubs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Jameson's by the Sea. Good food and a really nice location.

a+k

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips! Those are the two I'm considering. I wanted to try somewhere away from the resort, becasue our reception dinner and brunch will be on site there. Jameson's looks beautiful and Haleiwa Joe's looks like a good time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards