Hawaii

florist reviews

I've been talking to a few florists, and so far, two that I am considering are Michelle from Pacific Blue Floral and Shilhi from Passion Roots.  I'm wondering if anyone has used them and could give me some reviews?  

Re: florist reviews

• dianalynmdianalynm member
    500 Comments Second Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I cant give you a review, but I hired Michelle a few weeks ago to do our flowers. She is awesome to work with and her prices are very reasonable! When I talked to her, I felt like she was on the same page as me...and that's a great feeling!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Diana, it was actually one of your posts on here that made me contact her to begin with - so thank you!  I had the same experience with her...I was very impressed with how thorough her consultation was.  Her prices do seem really reasonable.  Did you tell her exactly what flowers you want?  I gave her the general idea of what I'm looking for and sent some photos, and I left it up to her to pick the types of flowers...I guess I should talk to her about different types of flowers that might cost more/less.
  • dianalynmdianalynm member
    500 Comments Second Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Aww, yay! I'm glad I was able to help!

Well, I did specify a few flowers, but I told her that we have a budget, and with some of the flowers I chose, the cost is going to be a little more expensive, but she definitely didn't go over our budget TOO much! About $200 or so over, but everything she covered just made it worth it. My WC wasn't even able to cover what Michelle is covering for the same price, so I feel that's why her prices are reasonable. Plus the reviews I have read have been great...

I'm just like you where I told her that she could choose flowers, but that I want beautiful, rustic/vintage displays, so flowers that would go with that theme. I also provided photos to give her an idea of my vision.

She's very responsive and revised our proposal 3 times! Let her know your thoughts, but she told me that since our wedding is more than a year away that I can still make changes to the proposal and that the price won't change much (assuming I don't add a bunch of arrangements! You know?! Within reason!). It's all in the contract when you sign, so I definitely like the flexibility.

HTH!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards