Hawaii

Alii Dry cleaners in lahaina... Reviews?

Hi girls, has anyone used Alii dry cleaners? This is the closest cleaners to where I am staying so I'm hoping to use them....I was just hoping for some good reviews! I know some of recommended martinizing but they are not as close.... Working with a tight schedule! Thanks

Re: Alii Dry cleaners in lahaina... Reviews?

• In Response to <a href="http://maui.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_alii-dry-cleaners-in-lahaina-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:e443ef4f-7cbf-480f-a473-43427ccf3fb4Post:33b020cc-e05d-4c3b-a081-372a3a95bdf4">Alii Dry cleaners in lahaina... Reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls, has anyone used Alii dry cleaners? This is the closest cleaners to where I am staying so I'm hoping to use them....I was just hoping for some good reviews! I know some of recommended martinizing but they are not as close.... Working with a tight schedule! Thanks
    Posted by allisonpickup80[/QUOTE]

I used them!  I thought they were great!  Seemed expensive, but I didn't have anything to compare it to and I didn't have many options given our tight schedule and the fact my dress had been shipped, sitting in a box for 2 weeks, and was a wrinkled mess.  I think it was $85-$90 for my dress, and his shirt and pants.  They were very nice.  I dropped it around 10AM and everything was ready at 4PM the same day.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_alii-dry-cleaners-in-lahaina-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:e443ef4f-7cbf-480f-a473-43427ccf3fb4Post:202a39c7-91fa-4ffd-8808-565e61bfd7d9">Re: Alii Dry cleaners in lahaina... Reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Alii Dry cleaners in lahaina... Reviews? : I used them!  I thought they were great!  Seemed expensive, but I didn't have anything to compare it to and I didn't have many options given our tight schedule and the fact my dress had been shipped, sitting in a box for 2 weeks, and was a wrinkled mess.  I think it was $85-$90 for my dress, and his shirt and pants.  They were very nice.  I dropped it around 10AM and everything was ready at 4PM the same day.
    Posted by hdhorn[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Where did you ship your dress too? I was thinking about doing this but was a little nervous...
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_alii-dry-cleaners-in-lahaina-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:e443ef4f-7cbf-480f-a473-43427ccf3fb4Post:3b492827-8366-4b0d-a75d-8fb3107faed8">Re: Alii Dry cleaners in lahaina... Reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alii Dry cleaners in lahaina... Reviews? : Thanks! Where did you ship your dress too? I was thinking about doing this but was a little nervous...
    Posted by allisonpickup80[/QUOTE]

We rented a house, so I shipped it to the rental agencies office P.O. box, which meant it had to go USPS.  I was nervous too but I sent it about 2 weeks out in case it had any problems and the fastest next day route.  I didnt have any problems.  I really did not want to drag it through the airports with me and worry about putting it overhead.  It worked out thought bc I stuck a few extra things in the box, beach towels, etc and when I shipped it back home, I had some souvenirs I put in there so my suitcase wouldnt be overweight.  It cost about $70 each way with insurance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards