Hawaii
Options

MOH - Oahu Wedding

My little sister is finally getting married!  I'm trying to put together some ideas for her.  I know she really wants to get married in Hawaii (Oahu) but doesn't think she can do it.  I thought I'd check on here to get some ideas for her to look at.  Anyone on here do a DW with their immed. family members and then do a reception at home later on?

Re: MOH - Oahu Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the short answer is resounding yes! A lot of the girls here do DWs and then an at home reception for the people who couldn't make it. Check out the Hawaii Brides bio (I think there's a link in the welcome post) for some inspiration!
  • Options
    linder53linder53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in June 2011 in Oahu and then having a reception a week later at home.  We are using Sweet Hawaii Wedding as our coordinator. 
  • Options
    McBeagsMcBeags member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Oahu in May of 2011. Check out www.ahawaiiwedding.com
    Great location recommendations and planner to help you with everything. My parents and brother will be there. We are having a dinner after the wedding and a party when we return since we are keeping the wedding a secret/surprise. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards