Hawaii

Unique Venues

I am getting married in 40 days and live on Oahu. We are just having a small ceremony (less than 20 people) and although I was thinking about having it at the Hale Koa, I really want to find a unique wedding venue. We not only have a limited time to decide, but a limited budget as well because we are planning on having our "bigger" ceremony later down the road, so anything cheap or free is good.

Any input is appreciated :)

Re: Unique Venues

• Don't post this on the international boards whatever you do lol. They do not take kindly to two weddings. Are you military by chance?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_unique-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:ed73f76f-09ec-4543-9bba-d296eecfd4b6Post:3b5118ba-d997-4ab8-8a7d-56aa2d6ae885">Re:Unique Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't post this on the international boards whatever you do lol. They do not take kindly to two weddings. Are you military by chance?
    Posted by ridedatbike[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh, lol. I just swore in about a month ago and am just waiting to leave and my fiance is active AF and PCS' in Dec so that's partly why we're doing the "quicky" wedding.</div>
  • dont know what the costs ae but heard of people doing weddings at the Art museum, Iolani Palace and Waikiki Aquarium
  • In Response to Re:Unique Venues:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Unique Venues:Don't post this on the international boards whatever you do lol. They do not take kindly to two weddings. Are you military by chance?Posted by ridedatbikeOh, lol. I just swore in about a month ago and am just waiting to leave and my fiance is active AF and PCS' in Dec so that's partly why we're doing the "quicky" wedding. Posted by mwee[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem with it I just thought id warn you the opinion is far from popular on the international boards. Just so you know and can enjoy the rest of your posting...insert Smiley here that mobile won't allow me grrrr....anyway there's a pretty gazebo on ft shafter most places on base are affordable im at Foster point on hickam.
  • Arlene6876Arlene6876 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    How bought the pacific aviation museum. It would definitely go with your vintage pinup theme :) or the coconut club overlooking waikiki beach
  • How about Laniakea YWCA? Just looking there for rehearsals and they're pretty good price!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards