Hawaii
Options

Final wedding date and island choice!!

We have finalized the date finally!  March 19, 2013 (which happens to be the anniversary of our first date) and Oahu!!!  I'm so excited now!  I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted and I swear the stress level is almost null and void. 
I have already purchased the dress and it should be in within a couple of weeks. 

Looking at wedding sites....love one that everyone here seems to not love...have actually talked with them and love the girl I spoke with....she just seemed to know me from the start. 

Now to finalize the bridesmaids dresses and color....I am waiting for the girls to try on dresses in cobalt blue, tangerine orange, lemon yellow and island green before we decide. (I hear that I'm crazy for not just choosing the color then forcing bridesmaids to wear it but I just want them to feel beautiful and be happy) Guys are wearing tan linen shorts and shirts will be in color bridesmaids wear.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Final wedding date and island choice!!

• Options
    Wow! Congrats on deciding on a date! You have a long ways to go! And you're getting your dress soon?! Wow! That's awesome! I get my dress in a few weeks and my wedding isn't until December. Enjoy the planning and take your time! I say don't rush into any decisions. I haven't even gone bridesmaid dress shopping with my girls, yet, only because I wanted to wait a bit longer in order to get more options from new seasons. There are a few decisions I wish I had made later on in the planning process and I wish I didn't jump in so quickly! That's just how I felt... So with that said, happy planning! :)
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Congrats! I'm an Oahu bride also! My WC isn't popular either but I felt so comfortable with her from the start. I agree, take your time and enjoy your engagement. My sister is getting married in August and we just picked out dresses last Saturday because new ones just came out. Good luck with all your planning!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you both!!  I am really just coasting right now.  I just want to be sure before deciding some things.  Although the dress was easy....put it on and all three of us cried right away, knew it was the one!!  It will all work out in the end and I will still marry My Mr Wonderful so I say "no worries"Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Congratulations!      As long as you are happy with your site that is all that matters!  Everyone has different visions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards