Ohio-Columbus
Options

Engagement Photo Session Location

My fiance and I have already had pics done about a year ago but with the photographer we are using for our wedding an engagement session is included in our package. We already did some pics in the Arena District (around the baseball stadium, railroad tracks, etc). I need a cool place to do our new ones and FAST! Our session is tomorrow at 5:30. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I would love to do OSU but its day 2 of classes (thanks for switching to semesters OSU :( ) so I think that's out. 

Re: Engagement Photo Session Location

• Options
    so, I don't have any ideas (I live in Florida and don't know Columbus very well)... but I just think it's neat that we did 2 engagement shoots. The first one was at The Shoe and the second was at the Arena District (with the rail road, and we went to a place called "Firestone Alley")

Good luck coming up with a second location!!
  • Options
    Franklin Park
    Jeffrey Park
    German Village has some really interesting spots
    ...that's all I've got right now (I haven't done engagement pics yet!)

• Options
    We did one at Ballentrae Park off of Avery Road...a few elements there. Pond, Water Park which you can get behind the fountain and use the rock wall with the water in front, there is a tunnel and some fun rocks.
  • Options
    What about North Bank Park or the Scioto Mile (near milestone 229).... We just took pictures for our wedding at both locations and we had some great scenery.
  • Options
    How did you get pictures inside of the shoe?  Are there any restrictions?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_engagement-photo-session-location-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:113ad738-dc60-4533-869a-8dbfe37951a3Post:254d28c7-f281-49e5-8c31-104398ddaa24">Re: Engagement Photo Session Location</a>:
    [QUOTE]so, I don't have any ideas (I live in Florida and don't know Columbus very well)... but I just think it's neat that we did 2 engagement shoots. The first one was at The Shoe and the second was at the Arena District (with the rail road, and we went to a place called "Firestone Alley") Good luck coming up with a second location!!
    Posted by ohsoashley[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards