Hawaii
Options

Had a great planning trip!

Hi Ladies,

We just finished a planning trip

Our catering coordinator is fantastic, I don't think I'll have any need for DOC.  We were able to have our reception moved to a beautiful room which is now aviailable since the remodel date got pushed back - we weren't even shown this room when we were last here, and I wouldn't have thought to ask about it except that our CC wanted to show it to us.  It has amazing ocean views, and a two level setup separated by a few steps, so has a natural separation for the bar area and even a lounge if we want to do sofa type rentals... that'll depend on our final guest count though.

So in all, we had a fantastic holiday weekend here. 

And... my invitations arrived back home so we'll get them addressed and sent out in 1-2 weeks!!
Anniversary

Re: Had a great planning trip!

• Options
    Sounds like everything is falling into place! Congrats!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ooh, what room are you using?  We honeymooned at Turtle Bay!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Sounds perfect!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    So glad your planning trip went well!!  Curious who your catering coordinator is now?  We've been reassigned to Joann since Sheri left - I've had a few calls/emails back and forth with Joann in the past few weeks and she seems great!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
     And my fiancé picked up our invitations from fmil AND our travel inserts arrived (I ordered free business cards from vistaprint) so we are on a roll!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I have Joann for my CC too.  We're leaving for our planning trip in about 2 weeks.

I don't have a WC but need to find someone to set up decorations at the church and reception site.  Any recommendations?

Any other suggestions for planning a Turtle Bay?

Mahalo!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards