Hawaii
Options

Photographers in Oahu

Any suggestions on Photographers in Oahu that are reasonably priced? Has anyone worked with Alvarado Photography? Thanks for any advice.

Re: Photographers in Oahu

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a lot of research on the photographers in Oahu and ended up going with Kricia Morris. Check her out at http://www.kriciamorris.com/ She is very reasonably priced, down to earth and accommodating. Tell her Lana sent you.
    HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shawn Starr is very popular on Oahu.  I have also heard of Evonne Photography, but their work isn't as strong.  If you can be more specific on your price range, we can probably help more.  There have been a lot of Oahu photographers that have been used!
  • Options
    Dimplz1401Dimplz1401 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the advice! I have sent an email to Shawn Starr and looking forward to hearing back from him. We are a little flexible with the price but would like to keep it between $1500 - $2500 if possible. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! we chose Christie Pham photography and I believe she's in your range. I love her style. But it's pdf so I don't know if I can pm that. I can e-mail you her packages if you want.
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is Frank Amodo...also Visionari/Deluce. HTH! J. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey... as far as real affordable but great looking photos... check our Shannon Sasaki's website. I am about to book her as our photog. Her prices are amazing! Here photo style and editing are even better! She does have a lot of experience in wedding photography (I think she said 6 years) but I guess she just started her own business this year instead of working under someone which is why her stuff is priced so competitively.
    Since we haven't gotten married yet I can't really give a review but so far communicating with her has been real easy and NOT on island time which is always a plus.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Nick Pugay - he's amazing!
  • Options
    Dimplz1401Dimplz1401 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks all for your advice! We are actually going to book through Alvarado Photography! It's a husband and wife team and I LOVE their pictures! 
  • Options
    nors81nors81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just looked up Alvarado Photography and the pics online are really nice! The prices aren't bad either.. You will have to let us know how they are!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards