Hawaii

PSA: Islandheritage.com

My mom put together an adorable "Marriage Survival Kit" for us that was on our doorstep when we got back from Maui. In it, were some things that she got on maui, and a bunch of other cute stuff.

Anyway, back to the original point. Some of the things she got on Maui had the website "islandheritage.com" on the back of it. I just checked it out and there's a lot of cool stuff that would be AWESOME for OOT bags. 

I completely forgot to get a Christmas ornament while we were there, and so my mom told me to look online at this place :)

Check it out!

Re: PSA: Islandheritage.com

• edited December 2011
    That's adorable what your mom did!  How sweet.  What else was in the box?  Islandheritage looks like a neat site.  You can find EVERYTHING there!  Wow. 
  • breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh gosh, the box is seriously adorable. 

I'll have to go through and catalog everything.

There was a ball of rubber bands to remind us to be flexible, a bag of lemon drops to remind us to make lemonade out of life's lemons, snickers to remind us that laughter is the best medicine, tootsie rolls to help you roll with the punches, etc.

She's so cute it's unfair. :)
  • jessj336jessj336 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    OMG Brea...this box sounds adorable!! Definitely catalog it and let us know...it would be a super cute idea to give to a couple at their shower or as part of the wedding present.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Wow your mom is too sweet. I don't think my mom would do anything like that for me. lol

Thanks for sharing the link. I'm checking out the items as we speak.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Also, if you're local here - or know someone - they usually have their annual warehouse sale mid-November. BUT people camp out to stake their place in line.You can get cheap bases and stickey notes and other Hawaiian items.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards