Alabama
Options

Bridesmaid hair?

I have not thought about this at all til one of my bridesmaids asked me about it. I have no idea on what there hair shold look like I thought about just saying "up" but I dont know what do you all think?
Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid hair?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on the length of their hair on what you can and can't do.  I was recently in a wedding where half of us had long hair and the other half had short and the bride told us to do whatever.  After looking at her pictures, I don't think it looked bad at all and we all did different styles.  But of course of you are looking for uniformity you may want to be specific.  Up is generally more elegant, so it all depends on what you as the bride want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I told my BMs to do whatever they wanted, just to make sure that they coordinate with each other to an extent.  I.e. I don't want all but one of them to do a fancy up-do and one of them comes with her hair down, because that makes that one girl look like she missed the memo.  After letting them all know that, they've all pretty much come back to me and said they're either doing an up-do or leaving it down but curling it and adding accessories, etc.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards