Alabama
Options

Mobile Area Autumn/Fall Brides!

Hey ladies!A few months ago I had to move my wedding from October to March.  Now I have lots of autumn colored and styled decor items that I need to sell.  My current inventory: 12/8 pack (96 each) - small pine cone ornaments (2-3" pine cones - perfect for arrangements or centerpieces)120+ - gold ornaments (assorted size and colors)10 - foliage picks2 - foliage candle rings3 - metal acorn frames120 ft - thin gold sparkle ribbon60 ft - thin red sparkle ribbon3 - 24ft strands of gold beads2 - 9ft green branch garland5 - large red bows2 - fall mix berry 27" swags (was going to use them on a mantle)18 - acorn & leaves spray bunch (36")3 - wreath berry fall mix (26" round)tons of large pine cones I'm asking $80.00 for all of it (I won't be breaking even - I just need it out of my house!)  Shipping it would cost a lot so I don't think that would make it worth it.  Let me know if anyone is interested!Thanks,Lindsey

Re: Mobile Area Autumn/Fall Brides!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I am in the Mobile area, and I am interested in the 120+ gold ornaments. Could you send a pic of them to my email address? Also, how much would you want for just the ornaments? Thanks! My email address is csq801@jaguar1.usouthal.edu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards