Alabama
Options

flip flops at wedding ceremony???

I want to wear flip flops on my wedding day.  First I want to be cofortable, second my future husband wants me to be as much like me as possible.  I wear flip flops everyday even in winter.  So does anyone know where in B'ham I can get cute flip flops for my wedding day?

Re: flip flops at wedding ceremony???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    well, I'm not sure about any locally, esp since it is fall now and most stores have clearanced-out the flip-flops. But there is an online store that has a few:http://www.bridalshoes.com/wedding-flip-flops
  • Options
    MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm the same way.  I wear flip flops constantly.  I got mine at DSW.  I've heard that a lot of people are making them themselves.  Get a pair of cheap flip flops.  Go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby or something and buy the stuff to glue on to them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are endless options online. Check out my blog, I posted something a long while ago about flip flops that I found. The link is in my siggy, but you will have to wade through some posts to find them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought a pair of ivory flip flops from Old Navy. My cousin is adding satin ribbon to them as well as a few other things. I also wear flip flops alot!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards