Alabama

Experience with Once in a Life Photography?

I'm about to book a photographer duo - they're with Once in a Life Photography in Bham. I think they have wonderful work and I'm so excited!I just thought I'd ask if anyone had experience with them before I booked. TIA!

Re: Experience with Once in a Life Photography?

• edited December 2011
    If you're talking about Kim and Adam, they are AWESOME!! I have worked with them before and they are very talented. Highly recommend.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I am talking about Kim and Adam, and I'm glad to hear you liked them. We met w/ Kim this weekend, and loved her personality as well as her photos. I really didn't have any doubts, it just always helps to get reassurance. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I worked with them for my engagement pictures! I loved them! They were super nice and very professional! You chose good!
  • edited December 2011
    i have meet with them before and they are so nice. I did not go with them. But there prices are awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Claire Drummond as well. I used Kim for my engagement pics when she just moved to Bham and she did them for free, but I liked Claire's work better and she costs less. Out of the hundreds of pics Kim took there were only about 15 or so I really liked and wanted to print. Make sure you look at an entire wedding album and not just a few pics of different weddings.
  • edited December 2011
    Could anyone provide pricing information for them? I'm trying not to request anymore information if I can help it--the vendors keep writing me after they've sent me the information trying to figure out if I'm going with them or not lol
  • edited December 2011
    Do you mean pricing info on Kim and Adam? I think when Kim and I initially emailed back and forth, she said their packages started at $2100 but then we discussed the a la carte options and came up with a price that fit into my budget better. I would recommend letting her know what you're comfortable with, and what you need/don't need, and she if she can work up something for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards