Ohio-Columbus

My Mini-Vacation

So today at noon my mini-vacation started. Yay! We are not going on vacation this year because we just moved and had to buy a lot and my car died this month too (boo). 

Anyway, I decided that I would still take next Tues and Wed off so I could have a little staycation. Monday I have two dress appointments and tuesday i have two floral appointments. It's probably a little too packed to make me feel rested but I'm excited! 

What are you looking forward to?

Re: My Mini-Vacation

• edited December 2011
    I leave for probably by last friends vacation tomorrow at 8 am!!!!! There are 10 of us going to Lake Cumberland, KY, we rent a house and just spend the week hanging out and having a good time.

I really need this because I need a break from wedding planning and I got diagnosed with pneumonia on Wednesday, so I am totally ready to get out of town for a little break :)

But when I get back i have to get a DJ, photobooth, and decide on hair and make up. woohoo.
  • edited December 2011
    I loooooooove Lake Cumberland!  How fun!

MissOwl - Enjoy your staycation! ;)

I'm working this weekend - blah.  But I will say that we finally got settled into our new home!  Dropped the keys off for the old place this past week, feels good to have that behind us.  I also dropped our invitations in the mail this past Wednesday and people are already getting them!  I love getting little text messages from some of my friends saying how great they look.  There's no turning back now....hehe
  • edited December 2011
    Miss Owl - time off work is always good

I have had a great weekend thus far. H and I went to the Renaissance Festival Saturday with a big group of friends. It was so hot, but it was a blast.
  • edited December 2011
    whew - we had a huge family day yesterday. i'm determined to do nothing for the next two days haha. thanks for chatting ladies. have a great weekend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards