Alabama
Options

a few reviews

I posted this over at the DW board, but I thought I would share it with my Bama gals as well.  Happy planning everyone.  I am 24 days away!  I have also posted some of my DIY stuff and step by step instructions on my blog.  Stop by and check it out.We are leaving in less than a month! WOO HOO. I can't wait. I think right now I am more excited about just having a relaxing vacation than getting married. We have both been super busy the last two months, we need a break. I think we have everything together. Just need to pack and pay the photography balance. Today I did b-pics for FH wedding gift. I hope they turn out well! A few vendor reviews for all you gals still planning: HairComesthebride.com - haha, I laugh everytime I type that! I ordered a flower hair pin on a Wednesday and it arrived on Friday - that's paying for standard shipping. I chose the gardenia and it is exactly as it appears online. I have no complaints, plus the FH loved it. They have lots of other hair pieces - tiaras, veils, headbands, combs, etc. Weddingfactorydirect.com - I ordered some "bling" for my bouquet here. I had been endlessly searching for a letter 'B' rhinestone brooch for my bouquet stem and found a good option here. The upside is that the letter is on a pick so it can be used on the stem or mixed in with the flowers. The price couldn't be beat - $12.50 - it looks expensive, not cheap and fake! My one complaint - standard shipping was as much as the item itself. It weighs nothing, I can't figure out why shipping cost so much. But again, I ordered it on a Wednesday and it arrived that Saturday. Ashley Brooke Designs - she designs custom stationary and whether you need thank you cards or invitations I would highly reccommend her! She designed an announcement for us complete with a drawing of me and my honeybear in front of the gazebo. She was a delight to work with, and she was very prompt in responding to emails. Overall, the entire process from start to finish was about 2 months, it could have been much faster but I was usually the delay in responding. Her price for custom work was VERY reasonable. Our announcements arrived yesterday with an 8x10 keepsake to be framed. I will post a copy after we return. Hope everyone else's planning is going well!

Re: a few reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got back from my DW in Antigua and Sandals.  I am trying to get pictures to post on this thing and the new boards aren't helping...but congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards