Alabama
Options

*wareagle5678*

I have been lurking for a little while and saw your "Get to Know You" post. We have a lot in common! Haha... I am a dancer and wouldn't mind teaching at some point, I am also getting married in June 2012, and I (and FI) are die hard Auburn fans! We went to every single game this last season. We live in Alabama, but we are actually getting married in my hometown in Florida. That's why I haven't come on this board very often (since I'm not actually getting married here), but I think it still counts since I live here! Haha anyways just wanted to say hey and War Damn!

Re: *wareagle5678*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sheila! Nice to meet you. I'm so jealous that you got to go to every game...we went to 4 home games and the SEC game but that was it. Did y'all go to the natty championship game? I've been a dancer since I was 2, but I haven't performed since graduating from college a few years ago. I do miss it a lot, but I am grateful for the opportunity to teach at the studio where I grew up dancing. Teaching can have its stressful moments, but is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. Are you currently dancing anywhere? Oh, and War Damn Eagle! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea we went to the natty. We made a vacation out if it and went to San Diego/LA/Hollywood first, then drove a rental to AZ. It was awesome! I've been dancing since I was 3 and I am a dance major right now (at UA) =(. I'm from Florida and hadn't even heard anything about Bama or Auburn. My mom told me UA had a dance program so that's where I went. I have always loved football, but I never considered myself a bammer, haha. FI has been all Auburn since he was born, but his internship wouldn't allow him to go to Auburn, so he was basically stuck with going to bama. He took me to an Auburn game when we first started dating and I have never felt the way I do in Auburn. I feel like I belong there and we've been wanting to transfer, but I would have to change my major because they can't give me a dance degree. We are almost done with school anyway, and we only have to stick it out one more year. Anyways! Just wanted to say hey! Nice talking to u! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards