Alabama
Options

HELP! ALABAMA BEACH BRIDES CURRENT & PAST

Ladies, I need your help please.  I need reviews on all restaurant reception places in Orange Beach / Perdido.  Who has been easy to deal with, who you recommend & who you would recommend I stay away from.  Any reviews would be helpful. Thank you!

Re: HELP! ALABAMA BEACH BRIDES CURRENT & PAST

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Current Beach Bride! 4-1-11
    The Hangout is a resturant and has great food. Alos they have live bands at night. The Hangout is in Gulf Shores though, not too far from Orange Beach area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't ever go wrong with Cobalt for food or views. What will you be doing at the resturant? Are you looking for a rehersal venue?
  • Options
    fiskdan24fiskdan24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally different subject, but if you need a makeup artist for your wedding day! I recommend Make Me Up by Danielle! Her website is www.makemeupbydanielle.com and you can like her page on facebook too! Just type in Make Me Up by Danielle. She is easy to work with and great at what she does!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my wedding is in Orange Beach June..:) Shipps Harbour Grill is AMAZING.,..simply amazing food..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception on the  beach, but we had our Rehearsal dinner at The Giggling Grouper. The food was fantastic. It's been almost 5 years, but I think I remember them having a large indoor area, and lots of space out back that you could use for a reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards