Alabama
Options

help needed!

Hi there!

I just got engaged 3 weeks ago.
I am from Montgomery and am planning on getting married there; but I live and work in Cincinnati. My fiancee works and lives in Florida. My parents live and work in Montgomery.

I need help with reviews/ ideas on photographers, venues, florists, and wedding planners.

Any and all help is much appreciated!

Re: help needed!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love my photographer....Claire Drummond. I linked her name! I'm from Selma and she travels where ever needed!
  • Options
    MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ladybug, I was just in Selma a couple of weekends ago and we went to some bar... I can't think of the name of it though.  We were visiting FI's parents in Deatsville and one of his old buddies kidnapped us!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stu,

Really. Lol...there are a few bars in Selma. I hope you had a good time! Selma is a mess!

Erika
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the help! :)
    ideas on wedding planners?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a wedding planner in Alabama - I'd love to chat with you about your wedding next September - I've had many brides that I've worked with long distance, including some I didn't meet until wedding weekend!
    Check out my website: html://www.barefooteventproductions.com

Hope to talk to you soon!
    Haley
  • Options
    bridemaybebridemaybe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're getting  married in MOntgomery, you should use FlipFlopFoto! THey're awesome.
    Also, there will be lots of bridal shows in the montgomery area in january if your parents could go.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to help you plan and coordinate your wedding!  Please feel free to send me an e-mail at beckysbrides@yahoo.com
  • Options
    schaushschaush member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I'm from Montgomery and getting married there myself in June. For photography, I'd recommend Will Frye. He was the photographer at my sister's recent wedding, and will be doing mine as well. His rates are quite reasonable, as far as I know. Check his stuff out at www.willfrye.net.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards