Alabama

Gulf Shores Destination Wedding

Hello Everyone, I live in Ohio and I'm trying to plan a beach wedding....I've contacted several places there that will come set up the wedding on the beach for you, but I don't feel comfortable ordering an Internet wedding and most of these places will not meet with you in person...I'm flying down in Septmenber to make arrangments.....any suggestions on who I should use?

Re: Gulf Shores Destination Wedding

• crvazquez85crvazquez85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have heard Big Day Weddings does a great job. I called with them and Lisa was very helpful. I am probabyl going to use them.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_gulf-shores-destination-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:74Discussion:4315cc0c-29cc-4a79-9ce9-25eca35dae2aPost:6cc864d7-09f4-4dc7-95f2-d108bc601997">Gulf Shores Destination Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Everyone, I live in Ohio and I'm trying to plan a beach wedding....I've contacted several places there that will come set up the wedding on the beach for you, but I don't feel comfortable ordering an Internet wedding and <strong>most of these places will not meet with you in person</strong>...I'm flying down in Septmenber to make arrangments.....any suggestions on who I should use?
    Posted by terribethcarter[/QUOTE]
    That doesn't sound right.  If a vendor does not want to meet with you, don't use them.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011

Lisa Day is the only one who will meet with me. I wanted more options, but the few other people I contacted will only communicate through phone and email. I don't see how this is good business, If I'm willing to fly all the way there to meet with them.

• edited December 2011
    Call Chris or Jenny Sherrill @ Staycations Weddings.

• edited December 2011
    haley at barefootevents.com is great
  • edited December 2011
    Gulf Shores Wedding chapel, I think does those....
  • Hi All,

Just curious if any of you ended up getting married in Gulf Shores and if you can share where you did it? I am planning a wedding for my sister there next Fall.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards