Alabama
Options

Booking Huntsville Venues?

Hi ladies,

Can any of you Huntsville Brides give me an idea of how quickly the venues around here book up?  Is a year pretty standard?  I'm specifically thinking about the Roundhouse, Early Works, Huntsville Art Museum and the Summit at Big Spring.  Info on any other venues would be handy, too!

Thanks!

Re: Booking Huntsville Venues?

• Options
    hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I would say a year is pretty safe. I *think* some venues might not book until at least a year out, but most that I had contacted early on would book whenever. In like May, I looked at Annabella at Cedar Glen and  they already had 2 Saturdays in July 2011 booked. I did contact the Roundhouse but I can't remember what they told me...ugh. Just send a few emails around and see what the places tell you.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agh, that's what I was afraid of.  Okay, thanks for your help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Roundhouse was already booked at least one weekend in Novemeber.  I am struggling to find a place i love.  We are in decatur but willing to do it in surrounding areas but alot of the nice places book in a hurry! good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They book pretty quick... It took me a few weeks to find a place with my date open and a friend had to change her date to get married in 2011.
  • Options
    JGreenfan2000JGreenfan2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am thinking about the hsv gardens and she told me they book 1 year in advance so if i want to get married June 4 2012. I need to call her June 1, 2011. All hsv places book up really fast.
    Hope it helps
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married at Annabella.  We went to look at dates in January 2009.  The date we wanted in May 2010 was already booked so we had to change dates.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards