Alabama
Options

Vendor Review

I work with a lady whose daughter was married on 10/8 and used Heather Flannery with Gigglesnaps Photography.  She was an absolute train wreck at their wedding.  Her focus was not on taking pictures, but instead on texting on her cell phone.  One of the bridesmaids had to take charge and organize things and tell Heather what to do.  She missed a ton of opportunities to take photos.  6 weeks after the wedding they emailed her asking when they would receive their photos.  She replied that they would have to first pick out which ones they wanted.  They asked her how they did that and she said she had to upload them on her website and her "goal" was to do it by Christmas.  Now on 1/12 she still has not uploaded the photos and she won't return their e-mails or phone calls.  I definitely do not recommend this photographer if you want to see your photos!! 

Re: Vendor Review

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. I am so sorry to hear that. Horror stories about photographers are all over the place. I hope it all works out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are describing VERBATIM what happened at my sister's wedding in October of 2010. It is now 8 mos later, and we still have received no photos AT ALL, despite having paid in full. Now she won't answer emails and her phone has been sold to someone else. We despair of ever getting my sister's photos, despite 102 of them being posted to her website. I'm about to email all our guests to see if they can send me their photos of the day, so that I can at least give her SOMETHING to remember her wedding by. Can anyone give me any advice on how to handle this situation, hopefully with the result being that my sister gets her photos? Right now we have nothing. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards