Alabama
Options

A few pics...

Hey y'all!  I just posted some pics in the June 2011board.  Instead of x-posting the post, click below.  The pics are terrible quality because I took a picture of the photographer's website but you get the idea. :)

Re: A few pics...

• Options
    hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked gorgeous!!  I love the photo of your groom at the altar and cutting the cake. How awesome!

(BTW- not sure if you know this, but there's a button on your keyboard (if you're on a PC) called Print Screen (or "PrntScn") that will take a picture of your desktop and save it in your clipboard, so you can paste it into an image editor and have your pictures that way. Slightly easier than taking a photo of your screen with a camera. HTH for the future.)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw the pic on FB of the groom's cake!  Too funny!  You were soooooo pretty in your dress and I loved your hair!  Oh, and the third pic you posted, I love A LOT.  You guys must have had a kick butt photographer, because your pics turned out great!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:7599e245-ee87-40fc-b721-dc5c080006a2Post:ee7c1631-ef6c-4858-8fa9-01605e557977">Re: A few pics...</a>:
    [QUOTE]You looked gorgeous!!  I love the photo of your groom at the altar and cutting the cake. How awesome! (BTW- not sure if you know this, but there's a button on your keyboard (if you're on a PC) called Print Screen (or "PrntScn") that will take a picture of your desktop and save it in your clipboard, so you can paste it into an image editor and have your pictures that way. Slightly easier than taking a photo of your screen with a camera. HTH for the future.)
    Posted by hckaczyn[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for the tip.  I know I can do that but I have 3 monitors at work so I end up having to crop the extras out so it's just easier to take a picture of the screen while I'm here. :)</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you use Ctrl + Alt + PrtScrn it will only copy the window you're on.  ;-)
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:7599e245-ee87-40fc-b721-dc5c080006a2Post:cff0e004-eb90-4c78-aeab-bfe4b6883144">Re: A few pics...</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you use Ctrl + Alt + PrtScrn it will only copy the window you're on.  ;-)
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

<div>I tried that too and it still didn't work.  I hate this computer.  Ha.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards