Alabama

What sort of...

...spa treatments are you doing (did you do) before your wedding?  Facial?  Wax?  Mani-Pedi?

I'm thinking about doing a facial and leg wax a couple weeks before the wedding and a mani-pedi the day of.  How about everyone else?
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: What sort of...

• StokedWifeyStokedWifey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did underarm wax, acrylics and a pedi.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thea519Thea519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing facial and bikini wax about a week before. Then mani/pedis with the BMs the day before. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Im getting mani pedi two days before. And more than likely getting wax on the downstairs.  lol Depends on how it goes when I do a test run in a few weeks. Littler nervous.

I would love to get my legs waxed so that on the honeymoon I wouldn't have to shave! I tried that veet ready stripes it didn't go well. It didnt hurt but I didn't even get the hair off. I don't know. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I want to get a couple of waxes (legs, face, arms, etc.) because I've always had a hormone problem that caused me to have dark coarse hair, but I'm nervous because I've never done anything other than my face. I'm going to do a test run in a few months and if all goes well I will get it done the week before the wedding.

If I can afford any other pampering I would love to get a mani/pedi and a massage. :D Because I'm planning a late afternoon wedding I could swing it earlier in the day.
    Next to being married, a girl likes being crossed now and then. - Jane Austen
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm just doing mani/pedi the day before. I had been interested in doing facials and waxing (I LOVE spa stuff), but money is tight now that we're about to close on our house and I want to save as much as possible.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011

I think I'll take my MOH with me the day of to get a mani-pedi and pay for her, because I'm getting married on her birthday.  (I didn't mean to steal her birthday, it's a long story, lol.)  My ceremony isn't until 4:00 and the spa I like opens at 9:00 on Saturdays, so I think we should be good to get it done the day of.

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    suggestion for the downstairs wax, especially if it is your first time-ask your doc the next time you go for a prescription of "numming cream" I forgot the name of it, but if you use it downthere about an hour before the wax, it will be painless! I have had many waxes done (with and without the numming cream) and it is well worth it to buy the numming cream! It's name is like "Emla Cream" maybe... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards