Alabama

DJs in north alabama

Hey girls, does anyone know of any good, reasonably priced DJs in north alabama? I dont have a huge music budget, so I'm trying to keep it at or under 1000...which I know will probably be really hard! any advice?

Re: DJs in north alabama

• lexa10lexa10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure exactly where you are, but I got a brochure at bridal fair 2 weeks ago about a DJ who only charged $400 for 3 hours, and if you book by the end of January you get a free uplighting package. It wsa from a DJ in Huntsville.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in the Athens/Huntsville area. Would you mind sending me the information? thanks!
  • lexa10lexa10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It's Your Perfect Party.
    (256)603-2593
    www.yourperfectparty.info
    It's not showing that it is a hot link, so you may have to type it into your browser.

if you find anything out worth sharing, let me know. So far on my list they are number one, but we haven't really got to that part of the planning yet. I'm hoping we will before the free lighting package deal expires!

• edited December 2011
    I sure will! thank you for sharing! When is your wedding? Do you live in Huntsville?
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Hartley Entertainment because they had a special price with our venue - $400 for the night, which we couldn't beat with anyone else. I'm not sure how much they would be for you, since their pricing depends on location and services and so on, but you might want to check them out.

I also looked at WHNT's Best in the Valley lists for suggestions of DJs that had good reputations. They might not be cheap enough, but you never know.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards