Alabama
Options

Boudoir photos

Has anyone in the Huntsville area done boudoir photos? Any recommendations for/against certain photographers or words of advice?  Thanks!

Re: Boudoir photos

• Options
    edited December 2011

I would strongly reccommend Ashley with Life's Mirror Images.  She is in the Huntsville area but will also travel to central Alabama.  She came to Birmingham to do mine. You can check out my blog for a teaser pic!  I received 140+ images on a disk less than 1 week after our shoot (I think she took 300 or more, she only sent the best ones).  She did a great job.  She had great ideas and really put me at ease. 

My reccommendations for a good shoot - bring lots of outfits (Ashley really helped me in selecting what looked best on me), bring something to drink (wine or liquor) and have a drink or two before you start to loosen up, and start with the least skimpy outfit and work towards the more revealing, you will become more comfortable as you take the photos, look at photos online and have an idea of what look you want, AND be open to what your photographer suggests (some of my best pics were ones Ashley wanted to do).You can email me if you have anymore questions or would like to see a few more pics. 

Here is her website:

www.lifesmirrorimages.blogspot.com

And my blog:

www.theunconventionalcouple.blogspot.com

(just click on the tag "boudoir photos" in the left column and you will get all my b-pics related posts.

And my email is

theunconventionalcouple@gmail.com

Hope this helps! 

I get married in 2 weeks - woot woot!  I will be back then with lots of reviews.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    She is not in Huntsville, but she is one of the best in the South and she is in Birmingham- Arden Ward.  She doesn't advertise that she does them...but they are freakin killer.  I totally agree with the pp- bring alcohol and go without friends tagging along.  A lot of my girlfriends have done them for their hubbys for their one year anniversary...it is the paper anniversary, after all!  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards