Alabama

beach wedding gulfshores

Hi everyone I am new to this so no real profile built yet. I am getting married on the beach in gulshores I am looking for a hair stylist flowers photographer and a wedding beach pakage company If anyone knows of any of these please help.
Jodie

Re: beach wedding gulfshores

• bannambannam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are a couple of wedding photographers that I loved...
    aimee  reynolds photography
    patsy brown photography

I'm currently researching rental companies in the area.  So far I have found...
    www.agrandaffair.us located in Foley, AL
    www.millersgrandevent.com located in Fairhope, AL

Hope this helps some! 
  •  SHARP FOCUS SHARP FOCUS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a wedding photographer based in Mississippi. I have been a photographer for more than 12 years. I just started my own business in Oct 2009. I am in the process of building a customer base. I would shoot your wedding for a very reasonable price. To prove my commitment I would do your engagement photos at no cost, if we can agree on a fair price for the complete wedding and reception.
    http://www.rubyrudiphotography.com
  • edited December 2011

Jodie,
    My daughter got married at Ft. Morgan, (very close to Gulf Shores), last Sept. 09.
    We used an amazing photogapher out of Jackson, MS, (followellfotography.com)

He traveled and it was well worht it!! We used Betsy Baker for hair- she is with Cutters Corner in Foley, AL, (334-370-3432), she was amazing!! WE used Top Nials and Tan in Gulf Shores for pedicures (251)967-4266.  We used Riley's Catering in Daphne, (251)621-7277, Rileyinc.com, and we used Taste of Heaven cakes, 251-455-3994.  We had the most amazing beach wedding ever and it was not terribly expensive!  Have you thought about possibly using benches instead of chairs for your ceremony?  We actually built some benches, bc that is what my daugher wanted to use and we could not find any to rent. These are made to be used on the beach. We are actaully trying to sell them, please let me know if you are interested.  You can reach me at [email protected]

Good luck with all of your plans!

~Torrie

• edited December 2011
    Take a look at Ashley Dupree Photography she is on facebook and has a blog

http://expressionsbyashley.blogspot.com/

She will create a package for any budget!! She lives in Daphne!!

Hope this helps,

mholt
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards