Alabama
Options

Mobile, AL Officiants

I'm not religious, and my fiance is Catholic (however, the archdiocese here doesn't allow outdoor weddings so a priest/deacon is out).  I really don't know where to start to find an officiant.  I looked in the yellow pages - nothing.  I've looked online, and found some sketchy-looking characters that advertise from around this area, but none that look like people I'd like to have at my wedding.  Any ideas? 

Re: Mobile, AL Officiants

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having the same problem. Everyone I seem to find is either too much or not "up to snuff" so to speak. Have you come across "A Beautiful Affair of the Heart"? They're asking for $375 for a ceremony.
  • Options
    lifeizbeachylifeizbeachy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a wedding performed by EJ Campfield so I am going to call him. It was not religious but had a spiritual feel. I loved what he did. I was told he was $350 & he is out of Fairhope. http://nonreligiousweddings.com/nonreligiousweddings

Gina

• Options
    amdagnyamdagny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions.  We actually realized that one of our groomsmen's dad is an ordained minister, and he is going to do the ceremony.  I'm stoked that it's someone we know and trust. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards