Alabama

Bridesmaid Help!

I dont know what to do about my MOH and one bridesmaid they are both my sisters and all they can do is make me feel bad about everything the dress I want, my wedding budget, the place we are having the wedding at. Every time I ask them about something or they ask me all I get is insults and every time I come home all I do is cry. Any suggestions? I thought about giving them a chance to back out. 
Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Help!

• MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, tell them to quit being assh0les.  It's YOUR wedding. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • amdagnyamdagny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

One of my BMs told me that the dresses I picked out were going to "look like crap", and holding on by a string, I told her that she could always decline to be a BM, but that I would appreciate it if she would not tell me that she thinks my wedding is going to look like crap.  She completely changed her tune, and is now my most enthusiastic helper.  I think sometimes you have to set people straight.

• emilyv1011emilyv1011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would sit down and talk with them...there has to be some reason they are acting like that. I dont know why though. I would probably tell them they dont have to be in the wedding if they are just going to be jerks about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards