Alabama

DJs in Birmingham?

My fiance and I have gotten most of the big things out of the way for our July 23, 2011, wedding... all except for a DJ. For some reason, we're having such a hard time finding one!!

We're getting married in Rucker House, which is a historic house in the Southside/5 Points area. They have an in-house sound system that's iPod compatible we could use... but we're wanting to use that as last resort. We wouldn't want to burden a guest with having to deal with the music.

Ideally, we'd like someone who could play some ceremony music and reception as well. The one DJ that I've spoken to is not open on weekends, which is a MAJOR turnoff for us.

Does anyone have a DJ they could recommend?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJs in Birmingham?

• bridecoltbridecolt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Total Entertainment.  They were incredible at my freinds wedding.  I've seen them at a few weddings that past few years and have always done a great job.  www.totalentertainmentevents.com HTHLaughing
  • kikiwas87kikiwas87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Filled out their form. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Feel the beat Entertainment is another good one. I saw them at the bridal show at the BJCC. They have a HUGE variety of packages to choose from and they've worked at almost every venue in B'ham
  • kikiwas87kikiwas87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Feel the Beat is the one we're having trouble coordinating with. We saw them at the bridal show too, but they aren't open on Saturdays for us to have a consultation with them. They're too far away for our liking too. :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • michelle2778michelle2778 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a bummer.  I am using Feel the Beat and they have been great.  If there is a way for you to work something out with them, they are awsome.  All of my friends have used them and they are the best around!  :)  Good luck with your search.
  • JGreenfan2000JGreenfan2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thrive enterment is one and we are using Elite (elite is kind of pricey but the music was importent to us)
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards