Alabama
Options

Plus size bridal dress

Does anyone know of bridal shops in Auburn/Montgomery/Birmingham/Atlanta that have larger size dresses (18-20) in the store to try on? I have heard nothing but horror stories when it comes to this so part of me doesn't even want to start dress shopping.

Re: Plus size bridal dress

• Options
    David's Bridal stores usually have those sizes in stock to try on, but as suggested, I would call ahead to make sure.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    Have you been shopping yet? If so, how did it go?
  • Options
    I ordered a dress 25 days ago it was suppose to be here and has been on back order I have a destination chapel wedding in Las Vegas, NV on July 13, 2012 and I don't have a dress at this point I can't afford to pay the same amount of money I just spent.  i have to wait 10-14 days for my refund and I am out of time I have been all the places recommended in Birmingham and still have not found a dress.  I am sad and disappointed and need help at this point I would rent or borrow a dress anyone out there have any suggestions I am a size 18.  Please advise
    Thank you
    Jacquie
  • Options
    I got mine from Alfred Angelo on 280 in Birmingham they were great. They had several plus size gowns It was a very pleasant experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards