Alaska
Options

Just found out i'm pregant and having a wedding in August

I'm torn.  I just found out that I am a few weeks pregnant and I'm planning my wedding for August.  By then, I will be 7 months.  My fiance is overjoyed and loves children (he has 3 from his last marriage and I have one).  I'm not sure what I want.  Should I postpone the wedding although I've already sent out save the date cards or just walk down the aisle pregnant?  Feel like crying...

Re: Just found out i'm pregant and having a wedding in August

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It will be hard for any of us know the right decision for you. If it were me, I would still want to have our wedding (pregnant or not). How does your fiance feel about the wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i say get married! the more reason to get married i think. I know I would love to show my child (if i had any) pictures of our wedding day with them in my stomach. I think it would mean a lot to them. Any by the way I am getting married in August as well :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you should keep the date. Just means more to celebrate :) There are tons of dresses out there that look beautiful on pregnant women :) I think the only thing to be concerned about is if you have complications ( hopefully not!!! ) and have to be bed ridden. UGH! Then it hink that would be the only issue. If people are shocked by the fact that youre preg and getting married.. they #1 dont need to be there and #2 get with the times. Everyone there is going to be close family and friends and no one will think diff of you either way. I agree with Pink Bunnies.. Its something to share and enjoy with your child :)
    I too am getting married in August. :)
  • Options
    kmg977kmg977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    keep the date...if anything it will mean more to u two!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards