Alaska
Options

Wedding dress shops in Anchorage

fyi:

It's not true that David's Bridal and Anderson's are the only places to get a wedding gown.
There are two shops at the Northway mall(1 is a drycleaners too) and two at the Sears mall, also a small shop just opened up downtown across from Nordstroms.  Sorry I don't know the names of any of these places as I'm not in the market for a wedding gown anymore, but I happened to notice as I was out getting other wedding items.  

Wish I'd known about all these places before my wedding. I had to go all the way out of state to get mine.

Re: Wedding dress shops in Anchorage

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads up.... I am making a trip to anchorage from fairbanks to go dress shopping and those are the two I was planning on visiting. I will have to check out those other shops.
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christine, there are also 2 shops in the Valley.  One in Big Lake (Donna's Corner) and one in Wasilla (Arctic Rose).  I loved my experience with Anderson's though, they were great!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's also a shop in the same strip mall as Denali Winery at Dowling and New Seward. I can't remember what it's called but I remember that they had a really nice selection when I went with my sister for her dress.
  • Options
    aseej4aseej4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glacier Gowns WAS there, but they've closed down. They are no longer located Off dowling, unless they opened another store somewhere...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards