Arkansas

updated planning site :)

I have yet to figure out how to put links and pictures in my signature, but for now, here's my updated planning site! You'll finally get to see some pictures of myself and my fiance!  www.kjr0123.weebly.com

Re: updated planning site :)

• sucrets4sucrets4 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully this will help:[url]http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=414[/url]Let me know if you have any questions!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
    edited December 2011
    Nice bio!  But just take out the full names of your wedding party.  And call yourselves "future mr. and mrs. r" because people will be able to put it all together.Can you list a style # for the dress for all us curious folk?PS - I know who your photog is, if his wife works at the MS!

• edited December 2011
    Well I'm going to have to play around with the signature thing because it's not wanting to work right--I must be doing something wrong lol.  I took off the last names like you suggested.  I can't believe I did that!For those of you curious about my dress--it's at David's Bridal and the style number is 9H9572.  Of course, it looks much better in person; you just can't really see all of the detail in the picture.PS--He IS my photographer :) We're actually getting our engagement pics done on Sunday, and I CAN'T wait!
    edited December 2011
    Your link is working fine now!::runs to check the DB site::

• amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh, I tried on that dress and it was gorgeous...it was one of my top contenders! I'm sure you'll look fabulous! :D
  • edited December 2011
    amelia-- I tried on like five or six dresses, and each time I liked them more and more.  This one, I refused to take off while I walked around looking at veils and accessories :)
    edited December 2011
    My dress was from David's and I felt that way, too!

• amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too! I tried on probably like 30 though. I had picked out one of the Oleg Cassini's, but it was out of my budget so I had to leave, come to terms with the fact that I absolutely could NOT go over my $700 budget, and go back. The second time I found a dress I loved that was $250 (!) and I walked around in it for a good solid hour while I tried on veils and shoes. Since the new dress was so far UNDER budget, I was able to splurge on shoes and accessories, which made me very happy in the end.
  • edited December 2011
    I tried on almost every Oleg Cassini in the store because I looooved them in the catalog, but they either looked hideous on me or were just too much dress! For the right person, though, they are gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards