Arkansas

Weekend Plans?

What are you up to this weekend?DH and I are pretty boring, so probably just taking care of stuff in the apt and relaxing.  Anyone doing anything fun?  Or have any suggestions for us?
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Weekend Plans?

• edited December 2011
    I am lame.  I'm working on lessons plans for my first week as a TA.  Maybe tomorrow night or Sunday FI will take me to see The Time Traveler's Wife.  Want to see it BAD. Go ice skating at the Arkansas Skatium in Little Rock.  Always fun for a weekend. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Saturday: birthday party for my cousin/junior bridesmaid, followed by a trip to Conway to check out a rental place for ceremony/reception goodies. Sunday: church, followed by engagement pictures. Bigvoice--I saw The Time Traveler's Wife and loved it. I personally like the book more. Danielle--Josh and I are pretty lame, too, lol. So if it weren't for all of these plans, we would probably just hang out at home and he would struggle to explain WoW to me (I am so bad at it!)
  • amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have my bachelorette party tonight! My girls are taking me out to dinner and then we're just going to go back to MOH's house to make cocktails. It's a "lingerie shower" as well, so I'll be getting presents at MOH's as well. Should be super fun! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards