Arkansas
Options

real cheap venues in Little Rock area??

I'm on a budget wedding & time is running out with lots of my preferred venues are already booked. Cry I am looking for an outdoors-y, waterfront venue.. my date is June 9, 2012 so I want a place where everyone can go inside if its too hot (like maybe for the reception?) I am so lost.. I need help. I've looked everywhere and the venues are like $5000... I'd rather spend my money on the honeymoon. ANY help is appreciated.. thanks yall! 

PS - If anyone knows of any barns I could rent that would be INCREDIBLE! I already know of Pratt Place but thats too far away (im from Louisiana)

Re: real cheap venues in Little Rock area??

• Options
    KatieK501KatieK501 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm right there with you - planning for July 2012 on a tight budget and feeling like everything in Little Rock is way beyond my budget...or if it's within my budget, I can't afford to feed everyone with the required caterer.  A place that's topping my list right now is The Historic Rogers House.  I've also been to weddings at The Albert Pike Hotel and Lafayette Square, which are both reasonably priced + catering.  I'm very intersted in what other LR brides are finding.  Was hoping to have my whole wedding for $5,000; am I crazy for thinking this could happen?
  • Options
    melissak1qmelissak1q member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.anenchantingevening.com/wedding_rates.htm

For my Sunday wedding I was considering this spot. Only $1400 and tons of things are included, even a night in their special cabin that night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The River Market has various spaces available for events. 

http://www.rivermarket.info/facilities.aspx

• Options
    SusanD2302SusanD2302 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trapnall Hall in Little Rock
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards