Arkansas

b-pics?

Hey girls!

I was wondering if any of you might know someone who does bpics in arkansas or close. I live in the northeast corner of the state and trying to look in memphis and little rock, but no luck.

If you know of anyone, please let me know!

TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hanna & Cory

Re: b-pics?

• edited December 2011
    I was emailing photogs like crazy....real ones I found online, weird ones from craigslist...and got no good responses.   I am in NWA, but from Central AR, so I was looking in Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Little Rock....nothing.

I wasn't going to do them, but FI said he wanted them.  I guess I'll just have to let him take them himself! haha
  • edited December 2011
    haha. that would be a good idea.

i feel like there is no one around here for anything like that.

i really want to do them for fi but i dont want to have to go hours away just for that.

maybe i should ask my photographer..she might know some suggestions.
    Hanna & Cory
  • spiffyabigailspiffyabigail member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is the only place that I have been able to find in central Arkansas. 

You could also try just asking your photographer if she would be willing to do such a session with you. 
    The photographer that we booked for our wedding has some pretty sexy pics in his portfolio and I'm sure if I asked for a special session he would be more than willing.

Just a suggestion!
  • edited December 2011
    ew.  asking my photog would be just wrong. he's a great friend from college.  even just bringing up the subject to ask about other recommendations would be weird.
  • edited December 2011
    yeah. thanks for all the responses girls! i noticed on the other thread about bpics, a lot of people suggested glam girl photography. i went to their website and i just feel like they look like glamor shots. That is not the look i want at all.

For all those still looking, i did find noir/vogue photography. they're based out of nwa but said they have done some shoots in LR. I really like the way their pictures look. 

I hope this helps all of you looking!
    Hanna & Cory
  • edited December 2011
    Memphis: Amydale Photography.  REALLY unique and fun.
  • edited December 2011
    I found a lady in Alma...Just Fun Photography (google it) and she seems really nice.  I made an appt for Feb....I'll let you know how it goes!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in NWA and my photographer does them, but I know that is a little far for you. Kim Durham - She's on Facebook & I think MySpace.
  • edited December 2011
    Meredith of Benfield Photography is the best out there! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards